Loudoun Station is privately-owned property. All visitors are welcome but all who visit must comply with these Rules of Conduct and our other related policies established to ensure a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable environment for all visitors to Loudoun Station. Please note the following are prohibited on the property:
- Solicitation of any kind, including engaging in commercial activity, conducting surveys or distributing literature, flyers, samples or other items, without the prior, written consent of management.
- Disorderly, dangerous, or disruptive conduct of any nature, including but not limited to yelling, fighting, throwing objects, littering, or rummaging through trash receptacles.
- Using obscene or insulting language or gestures, or intimidating or threatening behavior of any kind, including interfering with, impeding, or inconveniencing others.
- Loitering, sleeping, failing to attend to children, rollerblading, skateboarding, or use of Segways®, hoverboards or personal transportation devices. Wheelchairs, motorized scooters and similar equipment required by disabled individuals are permitted.
- Playing radios, musical instruments, or other audio devices, not authorized by management.
- Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws or ordinances, including any behavior that could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
- Possession of an open container or consumption of alcoholic beverages other than in specifically-designated areas, or possession or consumption of illegal substances.
- Carrying weapons, including, but not limited to firearms, except by authorized law enforcement personnel, or possessing explosives or fireworks of any kind.
- Smoking or operating electronic cigarettes or smoking devices of any kind in prohibited areas.
- Defacing property, including writing, spraying, scratching, or affixing decals.
- Loudoun Station is a pet-friendly property (including service animals accompanying a disabled person) however, all pets must be leashed at all times. Unleashed or unruly animals are not permitted.
- Photographing, filming or videotaping must be authorized by management in advance. To request a media permit, please contact management.
- Engaging in expressive activity without the prior written consent of owner.
Violators of these Rules of Conduct or any other rules or policies established by management may be requested to leave the property and may be subject to being banned from returning to the property on a temporary or permanent basis. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. These Rules of Conduct may be amended or changed at any time and are in addition to all other rules and policies pertaining to the property. For additional information visit the property website or contact management.