Loudoun Station “National Margarita Day” Giveaway Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Loudoun Station “National Margarita Day” Giveaway (the “Campaign”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees of CLS Bldg C, LC (“Sponsor”) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively the “Employees”), and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Campaign.
- Campaign Period: The Campaign will begin on February 22nd 2018 at 9:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time and will end on February 22nd 2018 at 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time. (the “Campaign Period”). All entries must be received during the Campaign Period.
- How to Enter: To enter the Campaign, submit an entry during the Campaign Period using the online form provided at //loudounstation.com/nationalmargaritaday/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit: you may enter only once. You must provide all of the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Prizes: There will be Four (4) winners selected (a “Winner”).
Four (4) Winners will receive one (1) $25 gift card to Senor Tequila’s, a Loudoun Station Retailer.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of prize: $25.
Total ARV of all prizes: $100
Actual value may differ from the ARV at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Winners are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the prize that are not specifically stated above. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets or prize items. Movie tickets and gift cards may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Sponsor is not responsible if the movie is delayed, postponed or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation or postponement of the movie. Winner agrees that movie admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. The prize is provided “as is.” Sponsor has not made and is not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and it designees to use Winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner Selection and Notification: After the Campaign Period, Winners will be selected by a random drawing, from among all eligible entries received, under the supervision of Sponsor. Winner will be notified by email within four (4) days following selection of Winner. Winners may be required to sign and return a declaration and release, which must be received by Sponsor within the time period set forth by Sponsor, in order to claim his/her prize. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release (if requested), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select an alternate Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc. and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, members, partners, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, and each such parties’ employees, officers, and directors, from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Campaign; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Campaign or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: CLS Bldg C, LC, 1886 Metro Center Drive, Suite 400, Reston, Virginia 20190, United States, Attention: Sweepstakes Manager. Requests must be received no later than February 28, 2018, 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is CLS Bldg C, LC, 1886 Metro Center Drive, Suite 400, Reston, Virginia 20190, United States.
- The Campaign hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.